Eglo Vesuvius 4 Heat Bathroom 3-in-1 Exhaust Fan with LED Light.
Modern bathroom 3-in-1 with a sleek white trim finish. Featuring a next generation ultra-quiet 35w exhaust fan motor to create one of the quietest (just 48dB when operating) exhaust fans on the Australian market, as well as very efficient extraction of 260m³/hour to keep your bathroom fresh and well ventilated. Wall controller with 4 switches included for separate 2-level heat, light and fan control.
Featuring instant heat from the 4 x 275w infra-red heat lamps and over 600 lumens from the central 6w LED light fitting. This fitting is suitable for bathrooms of all sizes.
Electrician friendly design incorporates a side-entry duct (ø150mm) for easier installation and improved air extraction performance. Cut out template is included. Heavy duty metal housing provides market leading durability.
The Eglo Vesuvius 4 comes with a 3 year in-home (parts and labour) warranty.
Face: 398 x 365mm
Unit depth: 232mm (minimum ceiling depth of 250mm is required)
Cut out size: 305 x 305mm
– 3 in 1 Bathroom solution – Heater/Exhaust Fan/Light
– White fascia
– 4 x 275w Infra-red heat lamps for instant heating
– Central 6w LED light produces over 600 lumens (warm white 3000K)
– High air extraction up to 260m³/hour
– 35w ultra-quiet exhaust fan motor – less than 45dB when operating
– Thermal cut out and overheating protection for safety
– Side entry draft stopper and 1.5m, ø150mm flexible duct included
– Wall controller with 4 switches included for separate 2-level heat, light and fan control
– Cutout template included
– 3 Year in-home (parts and labour) warranty
– Heavy duty metal housing
– Face: 398 x 365mm
– Unit depth: 232mm (minimum ceiling depth of 250mm is required)
– Cut out size: 305 x 305mm
Product code: 204153
Note: with any of our bathroom 3-in-1 heater/light/fan products, we do not recommend installing them directly over or close to the shower, doing so greatly increases the chance of water ingress to the LED light and risking light failure. Unfortunately we cannot offer warranty for fittings installed directly over or very close to the shower zone. Do not install them in this scenario.