Returns & Exchanges Policy
If your goods are faulty or damaged upon receipt, Bitola Lighting and Fans will offer a full refund, exchange or replacement in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
For CHANGE-OF-MIND returns or exchanges, Bitola Lighting and Fans WILL NOT cover the cost of the delivery. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns or exchanges accepted by Bitola Lighting and Fans, per transaction. You must include your original invoice AND order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging and resalable condition, and must be in perfect working condition.
The above does not apply for faulty goods, damaged goods or goods that are not as described/fit for purpose. In these instances, you are entitled for a full refund/exhange at no cost to you.
- A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all CHANGE-OF-MIND or similar returns or exchanges accepted by Bitola Lighting and Fans, per transaction.
- Products that have been installed or used cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- The images used on our website and ebay store to depict products are for illustration purposes only and may slightly differ from the actual product.
- If the goods are not faulty and they are fit for their purpose as described or promised by us, we reserve the right of discretion with all returns.
- If the goods are not faulty and they are fit for their purpose as described or promised by us, we do not have to accept returns any more than 30 days after the invoice date. It will be at our sole discretion.
Regular order processing times apply.
To the extent permitted by law, Bitola Lighting and Fans:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
To receive a replacement product or part, any physical damage to your product MUST be reported to Bitola Lighting and Fans WITHIN 7 days of receipt- NO EXCEPTIONS. In this case, we are happy to assist you in receiving a replacement as soon as possible.
Product Warranties Policy
All fittings have a minimum 12 month manufacturer’s warranty if installed by a qualified, licensed electrician (excluding globes). Please keep a copy of your tax invoice provided with your purchase, and your electrician’s full details (including licence number), as these are required to put forward a warranty claim.
NOTE: The warranty of each product is provided by the MANUFACTURER, not Bitola Lighting and Fans.
Every product comes with a warranty card/sheet, which fully explains the processes and information required to put forward a warranty claim with the manufacturer. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR WARRANTY FORMS AND PROOF OF PURCHASE TO SUCCESSFULLY LODGE A WARRANTY CLAIM.
The product warranty does not cover complimentary globes.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical and installation work must be performed by a licensed electrician, otherwise your product’s warranty is instantly voided. Bitola Lighting and Fans will not be held responsible for negligent installation of any product.
Orders, Deliveries and Shipping Policy
All orders made via our website and ebay store have the option of being sent to you or picked up at our warehouse. All deliveries are carried out by Australia Post or Australian Couriers. It is strongly suggested that you have your order delivered to an address where you or somebody on your behalf will be present during business hours to safely accept and sign for the delivery of your order.
NOTE: We do not ship overseas.
All orders within our metro zones (see shipping cart for more details) are entitled to free shipping if the order exceeds $100.00*, unless the size of the order or the packing boxes associated with your order greatly increase the cost of delivery. This happens very rarely, but in this case you will be contacted immediately after ordering. Note: free shipping covers metro areas only, specified in your cart.
We reserve the right to accept, cancel or refuse any order at our discretion.
*unless the delivery location is in a remote/regional area, or the physical size of your order greatly increase the cost of delivery. This happens very rarely, but in this case you will be contacted immediately after ordering.
Orders to PO Boxes or Parcel Collect Points
Orders cannot be delivered to post office boxes or parcel collect points. Please specify a physical address for delivery that is either your place of residence or your place of business.
Order Processing and Handling
We will process your order within 1-4 working days. If for any reason there is a problem processing your order, such as your items needing to be ordered from a supplier or an unforeseen stock shortage, we will contact you via phone call or email immediately. Deliveries generally take from 2-7 working days from the date of your purchase.
We reserve the right to select the appropriate carrier for your order, as it is in our best interests to ensure all transactions are completed swiftly and safely.
By purchasing from our store, website store or ebay store, you automatically agree to the above terms.