Eglo Iluka 52″ Modern DC Ceiling Fan with Remote Controller.
Modern sleek design 52″ (132cm blade sweep) DC ceiling fan. The Eglo Iluka 52″ DC Ceiling Fan has a modern design, making it a perfect ceiling fan for contemporary homes and apartments. Featuring a powerful DC motor and UV resistant ABS blades, this is a modern, minimalist and sleek ceiling fan that will provide comfort all year round.
Features a full next generation ABS moulded blades and housing, which won’t rust or corrode and will have a higher airflow than wooden blades while retaining quiet operation. ABS construction also qualifies the Iluka as a certified indoor/outdoor undercover ceiling fan which can also be used in coastal areas. Advanced energy efficient DC motor uses up to 85% less energy than standard ceiling fans, while producing no motor noise.
This size in the Iluka range is perfect for all areas of the house, and has a rated airflow on high speed of 12,640m3/hr!
The Iluka 52″ is operated by a remote control, allowing you to control the fan from anywhere in the room. The forward/reverse as well as the timer functions are all controlled via the remote. The remote includes a wall cradle and batteries.
Great for bedrooms and living areas.
Available here in 3 finishes:
– Matt White (MPN: 20537701)
– Matt Black (MPN 20537702)
– Black with Walnut Dark Timber Look Blades (MPN: 20537715)
Comes with a 6 year warranty, including 3 years ‘in-home’ (parts and labour) warranty.
Fan also has reversible motion for summer/winter, via remote:
In hot weather: Downward air flow creates a wind chill effect for greater energy savings.
In cold weather: Upward air flow recirculates rising warm air for greater energy savings.
• 6 year warranty including 3 years in-home warranty
• Includes 6 speed remote control with timer
• Energy efficient 40w DC motor – super quiet
• 240v / 50Hz
• 52″ (132cm) total blade span
• ABS moulded blades
• 12,640m3/hr maximum air movement
• Summer/Winter reverse button on the remote
• 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 6hr, 8hr fan timer
• Suitable raked ceilings up to 13°
– 132cm (52″) span
– 30cm ceiling to blades
– 32cm ceiling to bottom of motor
– 15.2cm ceiling canopy diameter