Mercator Smart Minota LED WiFi Enabled DC Ceiling Fan with 20w LED Light- by Mercator Ikuü.
Control your Smart Minota DC fans anywhere, anytime via the free Mercator Ikuü app, voice control or by using the supplied remote control like a normal fan.
From the comfort of your home to anywhere in the world, you are in command of when, why and how your fans operate.
Mercator Ikuü has gone beyond the simple wall control, remote control or even their own Mercator Ikuü app, by integrating Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Zigbee into the Smart Casa fans to enhance your experience. The Mercator Ikuü system requires NO CENTRAL HUB! Just your Wifi signal.
Imagine driving up to your house and as you pull into the driver your fan and light turn on to welcome you home.
Maybe it’s one of those hot summer nights where the temperature refuses to drop. You don’t want to have to wake up in the middle of the night to turn your fan off. Set your fan to turn on when the room is hot and turn off once it cools down. All by using your home WiFi connection.
The Mercator Smart Minota LED ceiling fan can be controlled via the included remote, the Mercator Ikuü app or voice control to ensure your home is comfortable throughout the year.
This model comes with an integrated 20w LED Light which has adjustable light colour temperature, from warm white 3000K through to daylight 5700K. The light colour and the dimming can be adjusted from the remote or the free Ikuu app.
Available in 3 colours:
– Brushed Chrome with Black Blades – FC628133GBC
– Black with Dark Timber Blades – FC628133GBK
– White with Light Timber Blades – FC628133GWH
• Wi-Fi (no hub required)
• Energy efficient 35W DC motor
• 20w LED Light – 1150 lumens (dimmable via remote)
• Control via physical remote (supplied) or via the app
– Turn fan on/off & adjust speed
– Turn light on/off, dim & adjust colour temperature (3000k to 5700k)
– Set off timer for light & fan (either 1, 4 or 8 hours)
– Reverse direction (for summer & winter use)
– All functions including customizable timers & schedules via the Mercator Ikuü app
• Remote control includes batteries and wall cradle
• Use the scenes and automation section of the Mercator Ikuü app to control multiple products at once, or even have them function automatically
• Group multiple products together for simultaneous control – ideal for where there are multiple Mercator Ikuü ceiling fans
• Works with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
• Reversible airflow for summer and winter use Suitable for indoor and enclosed outdoor use
• ABS blades
• Maximum airflow 10,904m³/hr (measured to latest U.S D.O.E airflow standards)
• Use the Mercator Ikuü app or the included remote to control the fan speed (6 speeds)
• Requires an Electrician
• 3 year in-home warranty (6 year motor warranty)
• Approved to AU/NZ standards
– 1320mm span
– 303mm ceiling to bottom of blades
– 337mm ceiling to bottom of fan
– 140mm ceiling canopy width
Requirements: Existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (does not work on 5.0GHz)
Protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
App Requirements: Mobile device running iOS or Android.
Refer to ikuu.com.au for minimum specs