Mercator Cardiff White B22 DC 52″ Ceiling Fan with Light.
NOW ON CLEARANCE! While Stocks Last. Was $259.00.
The Mercator Cardiff White B22 is a modern sleek design 52″ (130cm blade sweep) DC Ceiling Fan. The powerful, whisper silent and energy efficient 35W DC motor is NO noise, making it ideal for indoor environments. It features 4 painted and sealed plywood blades, optimised for great airflow, quietness and efficiency.
This Mercator Cardiff DC comes with an integrated light which has 2 x B22 (bayonet cap) lampholders that are suitable for LED globes.
As standard, all fittings come with a 5 speed remote control kit with all the necessary functions to operate the fan and light. The remote control also has a 1 hour, 4 hour and 8 hour fan timer function. The remote control comes with batteries and a wall cradle.
The Eco Silent DC fan motor makes this range an absolute winner for bedrooms and living areas.
The Cardiff range comes with a 5 year Australia-wide warranty, including 2 years ‘in-home’ (parts and labour) warranty.
Fan also has reversible motion for summer/winter, via button on remote:
In hot weather: Downward air flow creates a wind chill effect for greater energy savings.
In cold weather: Upward air flow recirculates rising warm air for greater energy savings.
• 5 year warranty including 2 years in-home warranty
• White with white blades
• Includes 5 speed remote controller with 1hr, 4hr and 8hr fan timer and reverse function
• Energy efficient, silent and powerful 35w DC motor – super quiet
• 8359m3/hr maximum air movement – verified to latest 2021 US standards
• Pressed metal with super quiet painted plywood blades
• Suitable for indoor installation
• 52″ (130cm) total blade span
• Blade Pitch: 10º
• Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Up to 15° (hangsure canopy)
• Summer/Winter reverse mode via remote
• Lampholders- 2 x B22 (bayonet cap) max 15w (compatible with LED globes)
• Globes not included
• Frosted light cover
• Span – 1300mm (52 inch) edge to edge
• Ceiling to Blades – 260mm
• Ceiling to Bottom of light – 415mm