Martec Linear Bathroom 3-in-1 Slimline Flat Profile Heater / Exhaust Fan / LED Light in White.
Modern slimline linear design bathroom 3-in-1 with a sleek white trim finish. In our opinion, this is the premium low profile bathroom 3-in-1 currently available in the Australian market. 600m³/hour air extraction – best in class.
A high extraction 3 in 1 bathroom heater and exhaust fan, the Martec Linear incorporates a sleek modern design with the latest LED lighting technology. Featuring instant halogen heat from the 1000W R7 heat lamp and 2520 lumens from the advanced energy efficient COB LED lamp fittings. Available here in white fascia.
High airflow extraction long life ball bearing exhaust fan motor extracts up to 600m³/hour to keep your bathroom fresh and well ventilated. Wall controller with 3 switches included for separate heat, light and fan control.
Electrician friendly design incorporates a 150mm side-entry duct for easier installation and improved air extraction performance. Cut out template is included. Heavy duty housing provides market leading durability.
The Martec Linear Bathroom 3-in-1 comes with a 2 year in-home (parts and labour) warranty. Excludes complimentary globes and heat lamp.
Unit depth: 205mm (minimum ceiling depth of 210mm is required)
Cut out size: 450 x 300mm
– 3 in 1 Bathroom solution – Heater/Exhaust Fan/LED Light
– Powerful 1000w R7 Halogen central heat lamp
– Light: 4x replaceable 6W GU10 LED, Warm White 3000K, 2420 lumens
– Powerful high air/steam extraction exhaust fan extracts up to to 600m³/hour
– Powerful long life ball bearing motor
– Quiet operation
– Modern ultra-low profile design
– 3-gang wall controller included
– Side duct outlet (ø150mm)
– Includes 3m of flexible aluminium ducting
– Self-closing back draft shutter
– Cutout template included
– 2 year in-home warranty (parts and labour). Excludes complimentary globes and heat lamp.
Note: with any of our bathroom 3-in-1 heater/light/fan products, we do not recommend installing them directly over or close to the shower, doing so greatly increases the chance of water ingress to the LED light and risking light failure. Unfortunately we cannot offer warranty for fittings installed directly over or very close to the shower zone. Do not install them in this scenario.