Martec Elite LED 48″ Ceiling Fan Tri-Colour 20w Light.
The Elite ceiling fan offers a high quality finish coupled with a contemporary design that features a powerful yet efficient 50W motor with all the trimmings. The ABS blades are non-rust, and are aerodynamically designed for greater air movement.
The Martec Elite LED 48″ features a Dimmable 20w LED Tri-Colour light which is switchable between Warm White (3000K), Cool White (4000K) and Daylight (5000K) light output. The super-bright light is perfect as a central light source, and also has a 3-stage step dimming feature which can be done via the light switch.
Great for bedrooms and living areas.
Available here in 6 colours:
– White (MPN: MEF1333WW)
– Matt Black (MPN: MEF1333MM)
– Matt Black with Bamboo (MPN: MEF1333MB)
– Old Bronze (MPN: MEF1333OM)
– Brushed Nickel (MPN: MEF1333BS)
– Brushed Nickel with Bamboo (MPN: MEF1333BB)
– White with Oak (MPN: MEF1333WO)
Comes with a 3 year ‘in-home’ (parts and labour) warranty.
Fan also has reversible motion for summer/winter, via switch on motor:
In hot weather: Downward air flow creates a wind chill effect for greater energy savings.
In cold weather: Upward air flow recirculates rising warm air for greater energy savings.
• Premium long life AC motor and components
• Dimmable 20w LED CCT Switchable light (3000K / 4000K / 5000K)
• 3-stage step dimming for the light can be done via light switch
• 3 year In-Home warranty
• 3 speed wall control with light switch
• Fully reversible for summer and winter
• Powerful and efficient 50W AC motor
• Electronically factory balanced blades
• ABS blades
• Remote control adaptable
• 1200mm (48″) blade diameter
• Hangsure angle canopy
• 11.5 degree blade pitch
• Power (fan wattage): 50w
• Power (light wattage): 20w LED
• Voltage: 240v/50Hz
• Speeds: 3
• Motor: AC
• Diameter: 48″ (1200mm)
• Blade pitch: 11°
• Maximum ceiling rake: 20°
• 8605m³/hour maximum airflow
• Control: 3 speed wall control
Fan Dimensions: 120cm (48″) span x 40cm ceiling to bottom of light (31cm ceiling to blades)
All fixtures sold must be installed by a licensed electrician. You MUST use an Electrician. No proof of electrician = no warranty.