Martec Discus Super Low-Profile Large LED Tri-Colour CCT Downlight by Tradetec.
The Martec Discus Tricolour LED downlight has been designed with the latest dual watt LED driver, allowing users to select the desired wattage of either 20W or 30W by the switch on the driver. This downlight provides excellent light distribution using SMD LED technology, making it the perfect addition to any space.
With it’s Ø230mm face, the Martec Discus is suitable for ceiling cutouts of anywhere between Ø170mm and Ø210mm.
Features a colour temperature changing dip switch located on the back of the downlight, allowing users to flick between Warm White (3000K) or Cool White (4000K) or Daylight (5000K) light output colour.
Super low profile design (just 36.5mm total depth) allows for installation in tighter ceiling cavity spaces, or instances where there may be an impeding beam in the ceiling space, which usually restricts the size of the downlight.
Comes with a 2 year replacement warranty.
IC-4 Abutted and Covered rated for use with thermal insulation.
Comes with the Dual watt dimmable LED driver with 600mm flex and plug
• Dual wattage control 20w/30w LED via switch on driver
• CCT Switchable between Warm White (3000K) / Cool White (4000K) / Daylight (5000K)
• Lumens @ 20w LED setting: 2250lm / 2550lm / 2500lm
• Lumens @ 30w LED setting: 3000lm / 3400lm / 3350lm
• Die cast aluminium heat sink
• Polycarbonate diffuser
• Dimmable to 10% with a trailing edge dimmer
• Beam angle: 110°
• Ultra low-profile design – just 36.5mm unit depth
• IP44 weatherproof rated
• CRI: 80+
• Dimmable with trailing edge dimmers
• Rated for IC-4 Abutted and Covered usage to allow for covering with thermal insulation
• Solid Cast Aluminium construction with polycarb diffuser
• Dimmable LED driver
• 60cm flex and plug included
– Ø170-210mm cutout
– Ø230mm face diameter
– 36.5mm total unit depth