Havit Tivah Double Adjustable 10w LED Tri-Colour Outdoor Wall / Ceiling / Pillar Lights.
10w LED double adjustable wall light in multiple finishes. Material includes quality Aluminium models in various colours, plus 3 premium finishes including 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel for coastal installations, Solid Antique Brass and Solid Copper finish. All models are IP65 weatherproof rated.
These fittings can be either wall mounted or ceiling mounted.
The Havit Tivah Double Adjustable is available in both 240v (no transformer/driver required) for most regular installations, or 12v (for installations where 12v is needed. Note: requires a 12v DC driver).
The following colours are available:
– Aluminium White powder coated (HV1337GU10T / HV1337MR16T)
– Aluminium Black powder coated (HV1327GU10T / HV1327MR16T)
– Aluminium Silver powder coated (HV1347GU10T / HV1347MR16T)
– Aluminium Titanium (HV1387GU10T / HV1387MR16T)
– Antique Brass (HV1397GU10T / HV1397MR16T)
– 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel (HV1307GU10T / HV1307MR16T)
– Solid Copper (HV1317GU10T / HV1317MR16T)
Each unit comes with 2x 5w LED GU10 (240v) or 5w LED MR16 (12v) globes, which are Tri-Colour selectable, allowing the choice between Warm White, Neutral/Cool White and Daylight light output via a simple dip switch on the side of the globe.
Each globe produces up to 300 lumens worth light.
240v models connect straight to 240v – no transformer/LED driver is required.
12v models must be used with a suitable 12v DC driver.
Comes with a 2 year replacement warranty.
– 2 x Tri-Colour 5w LED globes included
– Colour Temp: 3000K / 4000K / 5500K
– Lumens: 2 x 270lm / 285lm / 300lm
– IP65 weatherproof rated for high reliability and longevity outdoors
– Easy globe replacement through screw off covers
– Includes a matching finish back plate
– High output reflector to maximise light
– Available in 240v or 12v
– 2 year warranty
– Cylinder width: 60mm
– Cylinder length: 110mm
– Wall mount plate diameter: 100mm
– Max projection off wall: 175mm
**Note – Bitola Lighting and Fans does not recommend installing the Tivah Wall Light range on walls which are fully exposed to the weather, subjecting the fittings to increased risk for water ingress. Because of this, we cannot offer warranty for fittings installed in that scenario.