Eglo Rippa 9w LED downlight with PIR Motion Sensor.
9w LED Downlight with PIR (passive infra-red) Motion Sensor. The PIR motion sensor is designed to detect any movement within its range and then activate the LED downlight. This makes the downlight great for installation in hallways, storage areas, pantries, kitchens, and any other area where it suits to have a self-activated light source, or even where security lighting is required. Super wide 100°beam angle for maximum coverage.
Light duration once motion is detected is 1 minute. New movement detection simply restarts the timer. The Rippa features an in-built daylight sensor, ensuring that detection can only occur in low ambient light conditions. This means that the light will not come on during the day, wasting power in the process.
Each Eglo Rippa comes with the downlight and 80cm flex and plug.
IC-4 rated allowing for covered and abutted to insulation use (fitting only), the Eglo Rippa is great for patios also.
COMES WITH A 5 YEAR AUS-WIDE WARRANTY
– Cutout required: Ø90mm
– Power consumption: 9w
– Light colour temp: Cool White (5000K)
– Lumen output: 750lm
– Beam angle: 100°
– Recessed diffused front lens
– 0.8m flex and plug
– Warranty: 5 years
– CRI: 80+
– IP rating: IP44
– IC rating: IC-4 (fitting only)
Cutout- Ø90mm diameter
Fascia- Ø115mm diameter
Unit depth- 58mm
– Detection Angle: Max 360°
– Detection Distance: Max 4m
– Duration Time: 1 minute light on, new movement detection will restart the timer.
– Lux setting: In-built daylight sensor ensures detection can on occur in low ambient light conditions.
Product code: 203438N