Eglo Heatflow 2 Heat Bathroom 3-in-1 Exhaust Fan with LED Light.
Modern bathroom 3-in-1 with a sleek black or white trim finish. Featuring a next generation ultra-quiet 40w exhaust fan motor to create one of the quietest (just 48dB when operating) exhaust fans on the Australian market, as well as very efficient extraction of 460m³/hour to keep your bathroom fresh and well ventilated. Wall controller with 3 switches included for separate heat, light and fan control.
The Eglo Heatflow 2 features instant heat from the 2 x 275w infra-red heat lamps and 1000 lumens from the central 13w LED light fitting. This fitting is suitable for bathrooms of all sizes.
Electrician friendly design incorporates a side-entry duct (ø150mm) for easier installation and improved air extraction performance. Cut out template is included. Heavy duty metal housing provides market leading durability.
Comes with a 3 year in-home (parts and labour) warranty.
Face: 480 x 290mm
Unit depth: 260mm (minimum ceiling depth of 300mm is required)
Cut out size: 435 x 255mm
– 3 in 1 Bathroom solution – Heater/Exhaust Fan/Light
– Black or white fascia
– 2 x 275w Infra-red heat lamps for instant heating
– Central 13w LED light produces 1000 lumens (neutral white 4000K)
– High air extraction up to 460m³/hour
– 40w ultra-quiet exhaust fan motor – just 48dB when operating
– Thermal cut out and overheating protection for safety
– Side entry draft stopper and 1.5m, ø150mm flexible duct included
– Wall controller with 3 switches included for separate heat, light and fan control
– Cutout template included
– 3 Year in-home (parts and labour) warranty
– Heavy duty metal housing
– Face: 480 x 290mm
– Unit depth: 260mm (minimum ceiling depth of 300mm is required)
– Cut out size: 435 x 255mm
Black – 204155
White – 204154
Note: with any of our bathroom 3-in-1 heater/light/fan products, we do not recommend installing them directly over or close to the shower, doing so greatly increases the chance of water ingress to the LED light and risking light failure. Unfortunately we cannot offer warranty for fittings installed directly over or very close to the shower zone. Do not install them in this scenario.