Brilliant Slimline 600mm Batten Light – Dual-Watt Tri-Colour 10w/20w LED Batten Light.
The super popular Brilliant Slimline 600mm Batten Light is your low profile one box solution. Its innovative NEW dual wattage switch gives you control over the amount of light but also the colour temperature makes an ideal replacement for traditional battens.
The Slimline Tri-Colour LED batten light is the way forward in slimline surface mounted fittings. The LED is not only better for your energy efficiency but the slimline look is modern and practical lighting for those areas needing that little extra light, like the kitchen, garage, shed, study areas and more. With easy installation your electrician will have them installed in no time at all. White fascia with a frosted opal diffuser.
This series features a Tri-Colour CCT Colour Temp changing dip switch on the side of the fitting, allowing users to select between Warm White (3000K), Neutral White (4000K) and Cool White (6500K) light output colour, all built into one fitting. Produces up to 2000 lumens of crisp light output.
Unlike other Tri-Colour fittings, this model has the colour-temp dip switch located on the side of the fitting, meaning that the colour output can be changed AFTER installation also, not just during installation by an electrician like on other fittings.
Also a first, there is a Dual-Wattage selection dip switch located in the same spot, allowing users to use the full force (20w LED) or reduce it down to 10w if less light is required.
Comes with a 3 year in-home (parts and labour) warranty**.
Dimensions: 60cm (long) x 8.4cm (wide) x 3.7cm (depth).
• Wattage: 20w LED or 10w LED (slide switch on side of fitting)
• Voltage: 240v / 50Hz
• Tri-Colour Selectable Warm White (3000K), Cool White (4000K) & Daylight (6500K) (slide switch on side of fitting).
• 2000 lumens in 20w mode
• 1000 lumens in 10w mode
• 150° beam angle
• Elegant slimline profile
• Aluminium body with polycarbonate end caps and diffuser
• SMD LED Array
• Long lasting up to 30,000 hours*
• High efficient and uniform light output
• IP20 Indoor rating
• Colour rendering index of 83+
• Mounts directly to surface, brackets not required.
• Easy installation for fast retro-fitting
• Corrosion resistant polycarbonate body and diffuser.
• Large 16mm2 terminal block, easy installation with central cable entry
• 3 Year Parts and Labour Warranty (Residential)
• Standards: AS/NZS 60598.1 / AS/NZS 60598.2.2 / CISPR15
Product code: 21795/05